11/08/2010

DO GENTLEMEN PREFER BONES?



Putting up our new Marilyn Monroe wall sticker yesterday was quite a surreal experience. It came in seven pieces, so I was at the top of a ladder shouting down "hand me the left eyebrow", "hand me the beauty spot" etc etc.

I then found this image that was part of an advertising campaign in Brazil to promote some kind of yoghurt called Fit Light Dairy?!



As part of the same campaign they also did a "tribute" to Sharon Stone....



I'm not sure what the message is here. Is it supposed to be funny? Apparently the tag line for adverts is translated as "Forget about it. Men's preference will never change. Fit Light Yogurt" ????

2 comments:

  1. Is there a guide with the Marylin stickers, cos knowing me it will end up either looking like the other Marylin or charlie chapplin or someone - so is it fool proof?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are fool proof. I put it up myself (with the help of a friend). You get guide stickers with red dots on to make sure that you put the bits in the right place!

    ReplyDelete